You are invited to a hands-on AWS Immersion Day webinar – a technology deep-dive into the concepts of Serverless Computing, and how those ideas and capabilities can enable your business to focus on development, not operating servers.
Also all attendees will be included in a prize draw to win an Amazon Echo Show 8.
The workshop experience is delivered by CirrusHQ, a leading Specialist AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and supported by AWS Solutions Architects.
The webinar will lead you through Serverless use cases, demonstrating how Serverless adds value using Lambda, API Gateway and Step Functions, and practically explaining the difference between ‘on-premise’ services and ‘Managed Serverless’ cloud solutions. You have the option to either ‘Watch & Learn’, or participate in a hands-on ‘Serverless Lab’ experience using AWS services to build and deploy Serverless AWS solutions.
Seats are limited, so join us.
- ‘Watch & Learn’, or request a seat to the hands-on ‘Serverless Lab’ feature* (with access to an AWS lab account on the day)
- Learn the difference between ‘on-premise’ and ‘Managed Serverless’ cloud solutions, with use cases demonstrating how Serverless adds value using Lambda, API Gateway and Step Functions
- Ask questions and gain support from AWS and CirrusHQ Solutions Architects
- Date: 21st April 2021 Time: 1.30 pm– 5.30 pm
The webinar will explain how you can leverage AWS Serverless Computing to build scalable, high availability applications faster. Serverless can also eliminate the time and expense associated with provisioning and managing servers, including patching and configuration, administering databases, installing security updates and scaling.
- What Serverless entails
- Creating a static website using serverless
- User Signup Process
- Using AWS Amplify to deploy Static Website and related assets
- Use of DynamoDB and Lambda for a Serverless Backend
- Use of Amazon API Gateway as a REST API
- Using Lambda to process images, including resizing and sending to AWS Rekognition
- Use AWS Rekognition for:
- Face Detection
- Detecting if the same person has uploaded multiple images
- Facial features detection, such as detecting multiple / no people in photos, is the user wearing sunglasses
- Using AWS Step Functions to orchestrate the processing of Lambda functions in order and with logic
- Storing persistent data about uploaded photos using DynamoDB
Following the webinar, attendees will better understand how Serverless can enable their organisation to improve operational efficiency, refocus engineering resources on product innovation, and establish faster time-to-market.
* For the Lab sessions: you will need a basic familiarity with the AWS console, and setting up AWS services.
CirrusHQ, are a leading Specialist AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with a focus on Cloud Management, DevOps, Migration and Consulting Services for the private and public sectors.