CirrusHQ FastStart is designed by CirrusHQ in cooperation with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to help you develop and prove your concept on AWS – with no cost or commitments.
Accelerate your journey to AWS with our tailor-made solution for you to assess the benefits of your new service. Providing a Proof of Concept approach it enables a fully working solution to be built and tested, removing complexities and distractors for fast-paced results.
- Get your workload on AWS with the guidance of an experienced AWS Partner to ensure you gain the right insights, fast
- Align the workload to the needs of your organisation and ensure it is successful for you
- Trial a product on AWS for a limited time, with no commitments, fast delivery, and tailored to you
CirrusHQ FastStart works by guiding your needs against an initial pre-defined workload solution that you’d like to trial on AWS.
- Public Website – WordPress
- Amazon Workspaces – for trialing remote desktop
- Amazon AppStream – for remote Application solutions
- Storage Solutions – Managing content securely on AWS
Choose from many of the workloads and add your custom set of success criteria, for a hands-on demonstration over a 4-week period, fully supported throughout.
Once you’ve chosen a workload that best meets your requirements, CirrusHQ will work to engage in a series of meetings, and workshops, to identify, build, and then walkthrough your bespoke solution. A fully supported four week trial period will commence, for hands on experience of your proof of concept solution to test your concept, understand cost and understand how to integrate a solution/workload into your existing landscape.
CirrusHQ will assist you to apply for AWS funding to support development and cost of delivery.
Program setup and design phase:
- Choose from one of the workload products
- Establish your success criteria and what you are looking for in detail
- CirrusHQ will look to gain funding from AWS, then once known agree pricing model
Build and deployment phase:
- CirrusHQ will build your solution
- Workshop to go through the solution in depth with your team
Trial period phase
- Additional workshop available if extra assistance is needed
- Four weeks of hands-on access to trial the solution and any additional support
At the end of the trial period, results of the programme are reviewed with a certified CirrusHQ consultant and the trial can be ended, or moved into a potential production service
Also, after the trial your teams will have a better understanding of AWS, the workloads possibilities, key requirements, benefits, and ROI.
If you have a concept that you wish to test or research further, then find out how FastStart can help your organisation innovate faster and safer in the AWS cloud – Talk to an expert at CirrusHQ.