AWS Immersion Days provide hands on time with AWS services, and guidance on a participant’s particular use cases to develop and test their proof of concept solutions. An Immersion Day is a customizable and hands-on AWS experience delivered by UK leading CirrusHQ Solutions Architects.
Learn the latest concepts and understand a broad and deep set of AWS services that can help your organization build intelligent solutions – quickly and securely. An AWS Immersion Day provides a range of modules and hands-on labs tailored to your specified requirements using AWS services and features.
Peter Jackson, Business Architect at CirrusHQ said “Immersion Days are created by AWS and with no attendee limit are ideal for a mix of your business and technical teams. Following a proven designed approach, the day can be tailored to any length from a lunch and learn to 8 hours but it will be designed to accelerate your organisation’s potential to leverage the cloud. Your team will be guided on how to use the AWS Cloud in practice with a series of presentations and labs.”
AWS Immersion Day are only delivered by advanced and premier tiered consulting partners. CirrusHQ are highly certified experts with outstanding public/commercial sector experience. Contact CirrusHQ to discuss or arrange your bespoke Immersion Day.
CirrusHQ are a highly accredited and experienced UK leading cloud consultancy who consult, design, architect, build, migrate, and manage innovative AWS cloud based solutions for organisations to develop and grow.
With over 14 years’ experience of taking private, educational, Government and non-profit institutions online, CirrusHQ is also the UK’s first and only UK Consulting Partner to hold the AWS Education Competency and the Well-Architected Framework certification.
Move to the Cloud
- Immersion Days: Learn to implement solutions to transform an organisation
- Professional Services: Expert cloud design & delivery
- Cloud Migration: Ensure a smooth journey to the cloud
- FastStart: Efficient and cost effective service to test your next business solution in the cloud.
Optimising the Cloud
- Managed Cloud Services: Peace of mind & optimised AWS cloud
- Well Architected Review: Assess & improve cloud solutions
- DevOps: Streamline cloud delivery
- Serverless: Reduce infrastructure overhead & time to market
- CirrusHQ Insights: Dashboard to manage all your AWS accounts
Public framework & Accreditations
• G-Cloud 12
• Scotland Digital Technology Services DPS
• Guiding members of UCISA
• AWS’s Public Sector Partner & Solution Provider
• AWS Education Competency Partner
• AWS Marketplace
• AWS Advanced Consultancy Partner
High level of customer care
At CirrusHQ, the implementation of our services and the experience is core to our mission. We take pride in delivering at the highest standards and this dedication is reflected in our Net Promoter Score (NPS) – our customers rank us as excellent, giving us an NPS of +78 (range: -100 to +100).