On Demand Webinar – Reduce time preparing data and gain more in-depth insights from analysis.

News home

On Demand Webinar

Presenter:  Mark Dobbie Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services (AWS).

Find out how to reduce your time preparing data to gain more in-depth insights from your analysis.

80% of data scientist’s valuable time is spent simply finding, cleansing, and organizing data, leaving only 20 percent to actually perform analysis. AWS Glue DataBrew makes it easy for data analysts and data scientists to clean and normalize data to prepare it for analytics and machine learning.

This webinar will walk through steps to prepare your data with no code, monitor data quality and visualize the output with Amazon Quicksight.


Date: 29th September
Webinar includes a demo of AWS Glue DataBrew and Quicksight, followed by a Q&A.


On Demand Webinar

Watch the webinar


For the latest technology news and webinars – sign up to our newsletter.